- “I’ll have what she’s having.” – FOODGASM, baby! I will definitely make a point to bring out-of-town friends here when they’re visiting. I will lobby hard in heated debates on Facebook when the topic is favorites eateries.
- “You had me at ‘hello’.” – A solidly enjoyable dining experience. It might not be the best of the best, but I’d be just fine being known as a regular in this joint.
- “Frankly my dear, I don’t give a damn.” – I can take it or leave it. I might use the word “meh” to describe this place. Service might be iffy. Atmosphere might be questionable. It’s ok – but I’m not going there for date night.
- “Houston, we have a problem.” – This place is pretty lame. Maybe they were just having an off day, but chances are I’m not going to frequent this place any more than I have to.
- “Hasta la vista, baby.” – I’m never going there again, not even if you pick up the tab. Life is too short to waste calories on this crap.